*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934196-Reading-and-writing-and-keeping-up-with-it
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#934196 added May 8, 2018 at 9:57pm
Restrictions: None
Reading and writing and keeping up with it!
I got up late but I did do a little over an hour of writing and of course a little over an hour of reading. Writing wise, I’m trying to keep things as short and affective as possible. Hence, my dialog is brief but to the point. For example: instead of large vehicle, I say truck or semi, or Hummer or 4X4. I find that doing this brings specificity.
I’m in II Corinthians. In it, it says-“Though he was rich by for you sakes he became poor that by his poverty you became rich.” Then he says “He who sows sparingly will reap sparingly, he that sows bountifully with real bountifully.” Next-“Let every man give from his heart, not grudgingly or out of necessity for God loves a cheerful giver.
It was a short chapter.
I hit the PS4 for an hour. I’m still working on the jump cancel combos. I’ll get it down soon. LOL.
My oldest sister and I were texting for a while. She bought a house in Minnesota. She s’ not quitting her trucking job, just getting place to chill whenever she drives through Minnesota. She drives there most frequently.
Well, after coming back from Trader Joe’s, I am ready to go on with my day. Jim got is of work now. Thank God he said something about the TV because I left the PS4 on rest mode to charge my controller. LOL.
I think I’ve gotten closer to the Lord and I can’t be happier! I really feel his presence when I pray and read the Word. Memorizing scripture is getting easier too. I think He is teaching me to not fear. Just when I was using the store coffee grinder in TJ’s, it did not work and I was nervous and felt stuck. I was doing a little freak out over something so trivial! I asked an employee why it wouldn’t work. Apparently there is a small lever-like thing the coffee can is supposed to press.
Our trees, bushes and only vine, are blooming. The tallest tree is sprouting purple flowers. My mom though it dead. LOL.
Jim is watching FOX news about Trump’s important decision concerning weapons sanctions in Iran. They are the only non-biased news source.
I think I overhead Jim say his vacation starts at the end of May. He gets one month off of his first job at Caesars Palace. He usually splits them into two week periods.
well, I going to watch Cartoons with my mom now. Goodbye

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934196-Reading-and-writing-and-keeping-up-with-it