*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934100-Is-it-worth-getting-along-with-others
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#934100 added May 7, 2018 at 1:02pm
Restrictions: None
Is it worth getting along with others?
How do you get along with someone who thinks they are always right? Do you just let them keep on believing that they are right and you are wrong? By no means are you right all the time too. So, how do you keep the peace in a relationship that your not really sure if you want it or not? But, what if it's important to someone that you love, that you get along with that person.

As Christian's, we are suppose to turn the other cheek, but how many times do you have to? The answer, as many times as it takes, but you are also to take up for yourself. Not to be walked on repeatedly by the same person. Now, how to do it in a Christian like manner. You need to show by your words and by your actions. It is hard to get along with others sometimes. But, there is always a way to do so.

Sometimes you can find that very hard to do. You can sit and stew about it until you boil over or you can walk away and cool down. If it's a relationship that you cherish then you need to fight to keep it alive. Don't let it die just because you have difference of opinions. You ask what if it's not a relationship worth keeping? All relationship's are worth keeping as far as God is concerned. He will take that person out of your life if they are not to be there. We all have experienced this in our life's at some point.

So the question is what is it worth to you? A long time friend is a cherished friend. I have lots around this country. Ranging from school friends, co-workers, friends of friends, church family and online friends.

May your day be blessed beyond belief my friends.

Personal Signature
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934100-Is-it-worth-getting-along-with-others