*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934275-Hour-and-twenty-minutes-of-reading
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#934275 added May 9, 2018 at 7:47pm
Restrictions: None
Hour and twenty minutes of reading
Today has been okay. Like usual I turned off my alarm at 6 Am and slept longer. I think I woke up at about 10:30 am. In my bible I read the following: Though we walk in the flesh, we do not war in the flesh. Our weapons are no carnal but mighty in God in breaking down strongholds taking down all knowledge and thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God. And taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.”
Near the end of the chapter it says “Let him who glories glory in the Lord.”
That was the part I recalled. God’s helping me to remember scripture.
I hit the PS4 for an hour then I read for an hour and twenty minutes. I’m close to the end – about two days left of reading or less. The main antagonist is turning out more than just bad but satanical. He is getting desperate now. The jig will soon be up.
Tonight is church. I intend to go to fellowship afterwards. I hope it’s not too late. Ricky hasn’t said where well eat. He always sends a group text to inform us.
Jim is at Costco. He’s getting me some tortellini shells. I don’t know if he’ll get coffee because I got a can of coffee that was small. With luck it will last two weeks. This time I bought the dark roast. The light tastes just as good. It is smoother than the dark though. Today the coffeemaker leaked again. I drained it into one cup and a large mug. I drank two mugs of coffee this morning – not as big as the large mug.
I still need clean clothes. I procrastinate washing them. It’s three weeks over due and the pile is atrocious. I can’t shave because my towel that keeps the hair off the sink counter is dirty. LOL.
I should have mopped. The only constructive thing I’ve doe is read – no writing.
Jim got home from Costco. He got lots of good stuff.
Well, I’m going to get some writing to get done however small. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934275-Hour-and-twenty-minutes-of-reading