*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934733-Looking-out-my-window
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#934733 added May 17, 2018 at 5:35pm
Restrictions: None
Looking out my window
☔ ⛈️ 🌦️ 🌧️ 🌦️ ⛈️ ☔


What a beautiful gorgeous day. I'm sitting here looking out of my picture window. Oh man, is it a picture of beauty beyond belief. It's been raining some off and on all day, but for the most part of it is has been over casted. Which I'm enjoying, because there is no humidity or heat. That is the way I love it. You know that perfect temperature of 70°. I wish you could see out of my living room window, but since you can't, I will describe it to you. There is a comfortable chair of olive green with geometric designs in beige, brown and tan sitting in front of it, my blue and white diamond shaped curtains are pulled back to let the sunshine in. The green grass and gravel driveway are slightly wet from the rain that just passed. The tree's are lushes green, there is a Magnolia tree off to the left with white flowers upon it. The mailbox is at the road to the right of the drive. Where there is a Wisteria growing, wrapping itself around the Elm tree at the end of the drive. Cars and trucks are passing or should I say zooming every 20 to 30 seconds. It starts about 7:30am and stops around 6:30pm, but continues lighter traffic after that until about midnight. Across the highway is the Taylor property it is all trees. Their house sets back aways from the road. Can't really blame them, but I have gotten use to the traffic noise. No different than being in the city, I guess. I had a wonderful friend Spiritual Dawning tell me once. You're so lucky to live in the country with all that green. I'm blessed beyond belief my friend. God knew what he was doing when he planted me here. I might only be here for a season or it might be for life. I'm very thankful I have a roof over my head. I'm at peace here most day's unless it's extremely hot or cold ...lol. But, God has plans for me and mine.
May you have a great outlook on life and a very blessed day and evening my friends.
Teresa

© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934733-Looking-out-my-window