*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935828-June-5-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#935828 added June 5, 2018 at 6:48am
Restrictions: None
June 5, 2018
"June 5, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: June 5 is World Environment Day. This year's theme is "Beat Plastic Pollution". Use this as inspiration for you blog entry. You can also check the video Tag You're It! for more inspiration."

The Bible tells us that we are to subdue the Earth and care for it. Stewardship is a major theme of the Bible and I believe that extends to the Earth as well. Nothing a man "owns" is truly his. It is merely on loan to him to use as a tool. This includes the environment. I truly believe man will be held to account for each bit of destruction we do to the environment and the results of that will not be pretty.

Blog City image small "Prompt: Which is better, never leaving or coming back to where you started? This may mean anything and it is up to your interpretation, could be a place, a goal, a person you love, a vocation, or a hobby."

I want to apply this prompt to my Christian faith. I walked away from it once for many years and I was miserable the whole time. I would have to say I would have been better if I had stayed. On the other hand leaving did make me a better Christian because I understand sin and sinners so much better now. So while I don't recommend leaving the faith as one may never come back, leaving did have its advantages.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935828-June-5-2018