*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935983-June-8-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#935983 added June 8, 2018 at 12:07am
Restrictions: None
June 8, 2018
"June 8, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "Researching the quantum origins of consciousness, you discover you can inflate half seconds and extend time. What will you do with all the extra time?"

I have to say first of all that I like the imagination it took to come up with this prompt. I've been a science-fiction buff all of my life and I've found that today's science fiction is tomorrow's science fact. I imagine that if God allows man to stand living long enough man will figure out a way to slow down time. However I doubt that God will allow man to advance that far because then man would literally have the power of God at his disposal. Only God can control time. In fact Jesus Christ transcends time and only Jesus has overcome death. I would imagine that someday man will advance to the point that he can nearly subdue death but God will destroy us before then because only God should have the power of God.

Blog City image small "Prompt: "What period of history is most interesting to you?"

I don't know that one period of history is any more interesting to me than another. However one period of history is much more important to me than any other. It is the period of history during which Jesus lived and died. As a Christian this period is more important to me than any other and as as a Bible student I have spent countless hours studying this period.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935983-June-8-2018