*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935837-New-God
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#935837 added June 5, 2018 at 10:24am
Restrictions: None
New God
2013 was very tough year for the couple as their harvest was damaged by the unwanted rain and while eating Rotis(Chapatis) with salt and onion they fear about their survival. They were in debt of Rs 40,000 which they took to produce that harvest. They were in Agricultural Sector with less land holding in a village of UP. They lived in a hut and they have 1 child, All three supported to each other. They didn’t have money to educate their only child. They were not having access to electricity. Their living standard was bad. Infact, It was not living, It was survival.

In 2014, With a hope of better life they voted for change so both of them voted in favour of BJP led by Narendra Modi. In month of September 2014, some people from bank visited their hut and asked – Is someone here? Bimal came out with his wife and was surprised to see people from the bank. He said – We have not taken any money, Why are you here?


Bank Personal said – We are here to create A Bank Account each in the name of you and your wife on zero balance so that you can keep your money in the bank instead of containers. This work is “Jan Dhan Program” by PM Modi. They got their bank account opened with a confusion what to do with that.

Running out of money, Mrs Bimal goes for work of MNREGA but there also Mukhiya never paid her in full. But they were satisfied with some earnings.

In the month of December, Mrs Bimal went to Mukhiya for salary under NREGA. He said – Now I can’t give it to you. It will come directly into your account. She was sad as she didn’t get money that day. She, with head down, goes back to home. To her utter surprise, Bimal was waiting for her with good news – He said Look Today I received a message on my mobile that Rs 800 is credited. How did this happen? She was in shock – I only get Rs 400. How this Rs 800? Then they understood that prior to this month Mukhiya was looting them and taking their half salary. They were so happy with that and Bimal quickly rushed towards bank to withdraw.

In 2015, around Jan-Feb, Bimal was listening “Man Ki Baat” Programme by PM. In that Program – PM suggested not to burn crop after harvest, PM also said that now Urea will be available always as he curbed corruption by neem coating it. He also vouched for Soil Health Card so that farmers get their soil tested. Bimal was impressed by PM concerns and he decided to do all that.

He visited camp 2 days later, and got his own Soil Health Card. Then he took his farm soil and went to nearest Lab. One day later, He got to know What is the health of his farm soil and what kind of crop he should grow.


In April, He gets a good Harvest and happily sold it to market but still, he was sad that he is not earning expected amount as traders at Mandi’s are not ready to give expected and deserving amount. He came back with money and directly visited bank to deposit it. To his surprise, he saw Rs 180 Interest amount also credited.

It was May 2015, Once again people from bank visited Bimal’s House, He was little comfortable this time. With a pleasant smile, He asked, Sir Did PM Modi had done something more for us?

Bank Personal said – Yes, We want that you both should take Life and Accident Insurance and one coverage for your daughter (Sukanya Samriddhi), Along with that you can also take Atal Pension Yojana. Bimal said – No, No sir, We don’t have money to buy all this. We are poor people, We can’t afford all this. Ask rich people for this.


Bank Personal smiled and said – It just need Rs 38 for all this Per month and in return, you get 1 lakh each for any accident or life. For a daughter, your money will be locked for 15 years and you will get good Interest rates. Bimal was shocked to listen the cost. He agreed and with smile of pride he took Insurance. He is now more confident and assured of his life.

It was in month of June – July 2015, Bimal saw that his village is getting proper pitch Roads. He thought now he can go to market easily. He was happy when PM announced that All UnElectrified Village will be Electrified in 3 years from Red Fort, Bimal was not convinced, He said to his wife – How Many PM promised, He is doing same.

His wife replied – Look, How many things you got so easily, I am confident he will deliver his promise. Bimal still not convinced went to his farm.

In the month of September, one day when Bimal came back from the farm, After entering his hut he was shocked to see LPG Gas Cylinder. He came out and shouted his wife name – Who brought this here? Who purchased all this ? Why are you wasting hard earned money ?

His wife replied and in utter joy, She shouted – It’s Our PM Modi, he sent this LPG Gas, stove for free. People who came to deliver asked me – Not to use Fossil fuels. No smoke will be now in our house. Bimal was in tears by experiencing the unexpected.

In December 2015, Mukhiya came to Bimal’s hut and asked him – Register yourself in PM Awas Yojana Gramin, You might have your own Pukka house. Bimal said – Ok, he laughed making fun on the very idea as he was sceptical that Mukhiya is fooling him.


In Jan 2016, Bimal listened once again about “National Crop Insurance” on “Man Ki Baat” Program. He got to know that it covers everything from sowing to harvest and it too have low cost. He took that Insurance with a security that unfortunately If something bad happened, atleast he will be fine.

In month of Feb-March, winter rain came and unfortunately destroyed crop which is about to be harvested. Bimal’s 2013 fear came once again. He was disappointed. Suddenly he remembers that he took Crop Insurance this January. He rushed to avail it and within 20 days, amount Insured was credited into his bank account. He was relieved.

It was May 2016, hot Summer, Bimal was sitting outside his hut and to his surprise, He saw that team of 20-30 people are working hard to give electricity to every house. Bimal happily went towards them and ask – Will we get Electricity? One of Personal said – Yes, Within 2 Days. By the end of 2nd day, Bimal’s house gets illuminated and rotating fan giving them air of joy.

It was evening of 8 Nov, Bimal was listening Radio as PM was about to address Nation. He was hoping good news. To his surprise, PM announced Demonetisation of Rs 1000 and Rs 500. Bimal was shocked – How he can do this ? Where Everyone will deposit Rs 500 and Rs 1000 ?

His wife said – Why are you inTension?? We have Rs 3000 in cash. Go and deposit it in Bank, keep Rs 500 cash. Bimal rushed towards Bank, He witnessed unprecedented scenes. Everyone was out there. He listened to many opinions while waiting for his turn. He clearly understands that there is no problem to those who earned with hard work and honesty. He calmly deposited it and comes back to home.


It was 31 Dec, 2016 PM again came back and announced PM Awas Yojana officially and Rs 6000 for Pregnant women. He remember now Why Mukhiya asked for his registration. On 2nd January 2017, He visited Mukhiya and asked – What is the status of that house registration? Mukhiya said – Work is in Progress. Right now it’s Election time in UP and so everything is stopped, It might be done post election.

Bimal came back with a pledge that this time In UP, they will vote BJP. 11th March 2017, was the day, Bimal was happy that BJP won UP Election. Now he was hopeful for more benefits. It was May 2017 and CM Yogi Adityanath announced – Waive Off Loans Of Small Farmers. Bimal jumped in joy that his debt of Rs 40,000 which was now Rs 52,000 because of Interest will be now waived off. Procurement of harvest by state increased sharply and they were paid well as MSP had been increased by Rs 400 per quintal. Bimal was just not believing how his life is changing.

In July 2017, Many Doctors were on visit, Bimal asked them Why are you here? One of them replied – We are here for immunisation work under Mission Indradhanush. Bimal brought his daughter and completed all Tika Karan Process. It was without cost. Doctors also advised them – Keep Environment clean and use public toilets constructed under Swachh Bharat. Bimal promised – Yes, We will live well and clean now.

It was December 2017, Bimal completes his dream run as he gets his own house from Government. Mr and Mrs Bimal were crying in happiness that 1 BHK house of 400 Sq feet was granted with Electricity, Gas, Toilets, Kitchen everything pre installed.

In Feb 2018, Bimal while sitting in his house watched Budget speech in TV where Arun Jaitley announced 1.5 Times MSP and completion of E – National Agriculture Market.

He is now conquered by his New God – Narendra Modi.

Hope this short story will make you realize what Narendra Modi Government is doing for the common man of the nation since it came to power and it is not the ” Suit Buit Sarkar” as claimed by some of the opponents who are facing the heat under Modi Government. The Modi Government is purely the government of 125 crore Indians and is working hard day and night for their betterment

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935837-New-God