*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935909-SAMADHI-IS-THE-FRUIT-OF-MEDITATION
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#935909 added June 6, 2018 at 7:28pm
Restrictions: None
SAMADHI IS THE FRUIT OF MEDITATION
SAMADHI IS THE FRUIT OF MEDITATION 💛
In Samadhi (super-consciousness) you experience super-sensual Knowledge and bliss. There is complete enjoyment of Divine Ecstasy. Samadhi can not be described in words, it can only be experienced. In this complete contentment there are no desires, doubts or delusions. All distinctions of this and that are removed.
By the practice of Kriya Pranayama and the grace of God and Guru all impurities inn the heart center are destroyed and the higher state of Samadhi (Nirvikalpa Samadhi)is experienced.
In the lower state of Samadhi (Savikalpa Samadhi) the latent impressions (vasanas-impurities) are loosened but are not destroyed so the freedom and bliss of Samadhi is only temporary.

Only Nirvikalpa Samadhi will give complete and everlasting Knowledge, freedom and bliss. When a devotee is truly mature and advanced in sincerity and spiritual practice from a former life or in the present, God will send a Sat-Guru to give guidance and support through the various Samadhi's until Nirvikalpa Samadhi is Experienced.

When Nirvikalpa Samadhi is experienced the inner Guru will provide any additional guidance and support if it is needed. The majority who practice Kriya Yoga and meditation have not gone deep enough to experience Savikalpa Samadhi. It is a delusion to think that you can have reliable guidance from the inner Guru, if you cannot enter into Nirvikalpa Samadhi at will.
It is best to be honest with yourself, and continue to rely on the personal guidance of your Guru. If you don't have a personal Guru that you can go to for guidance and support, you should devote yourself to meditation, service, prayer and the company of Mahatmas. When you are ready God will send a Sat-Guru to guide you.

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935909-SAMADHI-IS-THE-FRUIT-OF-MEDITATION