*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935910-Prayers-answered-
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#935910 added June 6, 2018 at 7:54pm
Restrictions: None
Prayers answered 🙏💖🙏💖🙏
When prayers are answered you need to be ready to receive and jump at the opportunity that He gives you.

Some of you know that my son has been out of work for 2 years. He started school to re-educate himself. Yeah, so proud of him, he has been going to college and working a PT job of 16 hrs a week, for the last 4 months. Being he is 41 years old and returning to school is a big deal.

He received a job offer last Thursday, in another state. But, being the holiday weekend. They couldn't run the necessary paperwork. He received a call yesterday and was told that everything looked great, to expect a call when he was to do the physical and other requirements.

He told me last night about the phone call and I reminded him of a conversation we had 2 weeks ago. He sat there trying to remember what it was I had said ...lol. His eye's got big, he said no way!

"We can't go yet, I'm not ready to move. You said 2-3 weeks," said my son's girlfriend, in a whiny voice, looking at my son with her evil eye.

"You will do whatever you have to do!" I told her. She glared back at me.

"Really, you will do whatever they want to get this job," looking at my son. He shook his head in agreement.

He finally has a chance to answer my question about what I had said. "That I'd get a phone call, I'd have to go, then I'd start work by Thursday and I'd be moved before July. But, how? No, wait, I know how! Just like you told me, look up. I know He has a very big part in this Mom, but how did you know?

"We'll leave it at, I know!" telling and smiling back at him.

God has great things for you. You have to listen, receive and obey. That's where other's go wrong. Listening is a big part, receiving and excepting what He has to offer is a great gift, obeying Him when he has a gift is wonderful.

If you don't listen, except and obey. You are missing out on something that is a gift from God. That you may not get a chance to receive it again, for awhile. He will gift it to someone else.

As they say, grab the bull by its horns and run with it, what's on the other side will amaze you.

May God bless you and yours 🙏💖🙏




© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935910-Prayers-answered-