*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936128-June-11-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#936128 added June 11, 2018 at 5:13am
Restrictions: None
June 11, 2018
{entry: Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. William Barclay
Use this quote as inspiration for you blog entry."

I think I would have to agree with this assessment to an extent because the why of any human's birth is to serve their creator. Unfortunately many never discover this and will be eternally punished for this mistake. For those who do however they become followers of Jesus Christ and their world is changed. Some are born in countries with foreign gods and follow blindly in the footsteps of their parents and follow those gods. They may feel fulfilled in this life but in the life to come they too will discover they have been robbed and were actually naked in this life. For Christians however life has a true meaning and is truly fulfilling. Jesus said in John 10 that "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man comes to the Father except through me."

Some may think they have a full life following foreign gods but Jesus is the only true way to fulfillment. I spent a good deal of my life exploring the options. I took a world religions class and studied all the major religions. I also read and studied the texts of every major religion. The only one in which I found contentment was Christianity. Jesus is indeed the life!

Blog City image small "Prompt: What would your personal fantasy world be like? Can you describe it in detail? Would it be like the earth and its inhabitants or something totally different?"

I may be the odd ball but I don't want a fantasy world. I would rather have a utopia like God originally created. Before evil and sin entered the world our world was a perfect place where man lived in harmony with everything around him. Then sin entered the world and ruined all of that. So my fantasy world would be the perfect utopia that God originally created.


Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936128-June-11-2018