*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937012-My-Vacation-is-long-overdue-8-years-
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#937012 added June 28, 2018 at 10:02am
Restrictions: None
My Vacation is long overdue 8 years 😎🚘😀
Well, I've hit the road this morning headed to ⛳CALLY⛳... Can't wait first stop my son's in ✈️Little Rock✈️ for some Nana time. Then tomorrow Fort Smith to finally meet my big baby brothers daughter. I have never seen her. She is 37 years old, this is going to be so emotional for both of us.

My brother Ricky died, July 2, 2014. She was lost to our family due to divorced parents and mom took off to Arkansas and we never saw her. In my case I never had gotten to hold her or watch her go up. She has a 6 year old daughter and is now pregnant again. My brother had 2 daughters and a son. I met little Richard at the funeral. I have never met his daughters.

After I spend a couple of hours with her and momma, I will be headed to ⭐Amarillo⭐. My old stomping grounds to meet my baby sister and her hubby. To spend some sister and brother time. It's been 2 years since their wedding day and I can't wait to see them. Spend the night there and then headed to 🌴Palm Springs🌴to see my older brother, spend a week and a half with him.

From there 🎸Bakersfield🎸 to my older sister, it's been 8 years since I've been there. Then we will pack up and spend 3 GLORIOUS days at 🏖️PISMO BEACH🏖️. Yes, folks my goal is the coast. If it was left up to me that's where I would stay/live. Then we will head to ⛰️Bishop, CA. 🏞️Mammoth Lakes, Bridgeport🏔️ for 3 weeks. Sadly to ✈️Reno to fly to ✈️Vegas than ✈️Birmingham to home.

I will give pictures and updates trust me. Yes, I will be doing a trinket when I return to celebrate my return to the real world.

P.S. I found out this week why I'm having severe headaches. That will be another blog in it's entirety. I would have never guessed.

© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937012-My-Vacation-is-long-overdue-8-years-