*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937302-July-3-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#937302 added July 4, 2018 at 12:53am
Restrictions: None
July 3, 2018
"July 3, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it says Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: Music is a safe kind of high. Jimi Hendrix
Let this quote inspire you to write something about your favorite type of music."

I guess that would depend on what type of music one was listening to. I have heard some garbage that didn't even qualify as garbage let alone music. I was at a camp out once sponsored by a group I belonged to and they had paid a DJ to play for us. The music he played was some of the most vulgar rap music that you ever heard. It was nothing but filth and made me want to take a drill press to my ears. Needless to say he was never asked to come back and I was glad of it. I know the Statue of Liberty stands on the east coast of the United States and it guarantees us (along with the First Amendment) that we have the freedom to say whatever we want and record whatever we want. However I believe that Statue of Liberty and First Amendment should be balanced by the Statue of Responsibility and Common Sense!

Blog City image small"Prompt: “Books are mirrors: you only see in them what you already have inside you,” says Carlos Ruiz Zafón, in The Shadow of the Wind
What do you think he means? Don’t we see in a book what its writer has written?"

Of course we see in a book what the author has written. I guess this guy never heard of text books has he? It is a certainty that none of us had the ability to read and do mathematics in us until that ability was trained into us. I also disagree based on what Jesus said. Jesus said that no good thing dwells inside of man and if Jesus said it then I believe Him! I believe He is a lot more of an authority than Carlos Luis Zafon.

Banner or header for 30DBC Prompt: "Tell us about that time you were excited about something, only to be bitterly disappointed when it was delayed or cancelled."

I get excited all the time to be able to go to church but at times something comes us and for some reason I don't get to go. Then I feel depressed and let down. I enjoy church and it gets me out of my room. So when I don't get to go it is quite disappointing.


Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937302-July-3-2018