*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937495-July-6-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#937495 added July 6, 2018 at 1:57am
Restrictions: None
July 6, 2018
"July 6, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniform Just what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image smallBanner or header for 30DBC

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "Use these words somehow in your writing- enchanted, twilight, fireflies, rose, carousel, lion, and tinman."

Jesus was no tinman though he did set His face to be like flint in his determination to go to Jerusalem in the last section of the gospels. He knew He was going to be crucified but that it was God's will that it be done so He doggedly set out to Jerusalem to carry out God's will. He walked as if he was enchanted on His way there because what lay ahead weighed on His mind. It was the twilight of His ministry and life on earth. I'm sure there were fireflies around him about that time.It may have been too early in the season. His life had been a carousel of events. What else could we expect of the Lion of the tribe of Judah.This was just prior to when he rose from the dead.

Blog City image small Prompt: "You've met three people on your way to do an errand. They're all talking about something they overheard but are positive you're the reason it's happening. Are they right or wrong? Weave us a tale about the three people and yourself and whatever is happening.

If you can tie it in with the prompt in BCoF, you'll have a chance at merit badge by virtual draw."

I was walking outside of Jerusalem in 33AD. I was walking the road to Emmaus on Sunday morning. I heard a man say something about the dead rising and thought he meant me just waking up. I stayed close so I could hear the conversation. They said the Lion of Judah had come. They said His life had been a carousel of events. They said he had marched into Jerusalem like a tinman.. He had rose from the dead amidst fireflies and stars. He had been enchanted with doing so. It had all culminated at twilight a few nights before when He had been arrested.Now Jesus was alive again and victorious over death and Satan.

Banner or header for 30DBCPrompt: FUN FACT FRIDAY!: I'll provide you with a random fact, and you give us your take on it. Feel free to share a random fact of your own as well!

"More than 90% of the Australian population live in urban areas on the coastal fringes – the Outback is therefore mostly uninhabited..."

Just as 90% of the world denies that Jesus is the Christ, the Risen Son of God. I guess the world thinks its safer crowding into large groups along the coastal areas and cramming itself into whatever the politically correct statement of the day is but this isn't true. True safety is only found in Jesus Christ.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill Awards



© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937495-July-6-2018