*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937537-July-7-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#937537 added July 8, 2018 at 5:23am
Restrictions: None
July 7, 2018
{entry Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image smallBanner or header for 30DBC

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: Include the following words in your entry: chocolate, cherry, strawberry, sundae, pit.."

I was sitting with Jesus at the crystal sea have a sundae made with chocolate, vanilla, and }c:lred}strawberry ice cream with a big cherry without a pit freshly plucked from a tree next to the tree of life. It was so beautiful and serene and then of course I woke up. Don't you hate that?

Blog City image small Prompt: "Have you ever been so focused on what you're losing that you don't see what you have? What happened to make you realize what you were doing?"

Yes I have been. There have been several times that I was so focused on what I was about to lose that I forgot about what I actually had. When I did the Holy Spirit reminded me that I had everything I needed and that God would not allow me to do without anything necessary for life. To date He never has.

Banner or header for 30DBC Prompt: The creative prompt for Saturday is: a good habit makes things bad, and a bad habit makes things good."

I don't know that I agree with that. Smoking was a bad habit and it never produced a thing for me that was good. I have yet to see something bad produce something good although God takes bad situations and turns them into good things.


Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937537-July-7-2018