*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937562-Creation-Saturday-Responding-to-Three-Blog-Prompts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#937562 added July 7, 2018 at 1:41pm
Restrictions: None
Creation Saturday: Responding to Three Blog Prompts
Jalál (Glory), 14 Raḥmat (Mercy) 175 B.E. - Saturday, July 7, 2018

Saturday morning
This is the Day of Glory
My new week begins

The "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS Creative Saturday prompt
"The creative prompt for Saturday is: a good habit makes things bad, and a bad habit makes things good."

Come and listen to the new band Bad Habit and make things good for the rest of the year. Everyone attending today's concert receives a free download of their new song "Good Habit Makes Things Bad."

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 2057
Include the following words in your entry: chocolate, cherry, strawberry, sundae, pit.

Ice cream sundaes bring back fond memories of my childhood, which is why I never refuse any type of sundae or anything else with ice cream as one of the ingredients. Chocolate ice cream is my favorite. My second and third favorite ice creams are strawberry and cherry. I like to eat fresh cherries that still have pits in them.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1663
Have you ever been so focused on what you're losing that you don't see what you have? What happened to make you realize what you were doing?

Yes, to the first question. I encountered that issues numerous times, which is why I began making a gratitude list. I started the list with then "items" once a week on Thursdays. I have since changed that to making a five "item" list. Sometimes it stretches my gratitude muscles to find five things to be thankful for; however, the exercise is good for them. If I fall short one day, I add an item to the next day's list.

© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937562-Creation-Saturday-Responding-to-Three-Blog-Prompts