*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937612-Sunday-News-Citizen-Scientist
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#937612 added July 8, 2018 at 11:55am
Restrictions: None
Sunday News: Citizen Scientist
Jamál (Beauty), 15 Raḥmat (Mercy) 175 B.E. - Sunday, July 8, 2018
The Sunday News prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
“Citizen Scientists” Map Birdlife on Mallee Wetlands"
http://www.milduraindependent.com/index.php/news/6306-citizen-scientists-map-bir...

This is an encouraging and helpful program that gives young people responsibility in helping the environment. The migratory species shows first hand the inter-connectivity of countries across the Earth, and the importance of environmental protection. Children and young people are the future of the world, and the way they treat the environment will help alleviate global warming and protect species from going extinct. We adults have a responsibility, as well. However, it is easier for young people to learn at the beginning of their adult lives. Learning new things and responsibilities becomes more difficult as a person grows older.

The world needs more citizen scientist, who are able to survey the lands and environment around their homes and cities. Who can identify the creatures in their area to assist in showing the health of the natural environment. A project like the one going on in the Mallee Wetlands helps young people learn to investigate truth for themselves, which will make them better citizens as they come of voting age.

© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937612-Sunday-News-Citizen-Scientist