*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937919-July-14-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#937919 added July 14, 2018 at 1:08am
Restrictions: None
July 14, 2018
"July 14, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniform Just what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogs Blog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: Use these words in your entry: moonlight, offend, small, strawberry, yank, unwieldy, car, attack. "

My mom always loved it when in May I would get paid and take her to a nearby farm to pick all the strawberries she wanted. She would make strawberry jam, strawberry shortcakes, and a ton of other goodies from them. Sometimes we would practically pick the strawberries by moonlight. It was a bit unwieldy to do so but it was even more unwieldy to pick in the hot sun. We would attack the field before dawn. We had to be very careful not to attack the copperheads who liked to curl under the plants for warmth! I nearly had a heart attack when somebody yanked one out from under a strawberry plant. They killed it. We would pick several gallons, load the car, and go home for a strawberry treat! It would never offend!

** Image ID #1871183 Unavailable ** Prompt: “The real winners in life are the people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better.” -Barbra Pletcher

“Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.” -E. Cossman Your thoughts?"

As a Christian I would have to agree with both of them. Obstacles are things that occur when we take our eyes off Jesus. The main goal of a Christian is to serve God and make the world a better place. We do this by having a positive attitude and keeping our eye on the goal.



Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937919-July-14-2018