*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938620-Writing-Articles-is-Writing-Information
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#938620 added July 26, 2018 at 9:33am
Restrictions: None
Writing Articles is Writing Information
Thursday-Wildcard round: Do you have or have you ever considered creating , a professional/topic blog? What would the topic be? Give us the titles for at least three of your expert blog posts.

Owl with signature


I did consider doing a blog. I looked into it. I even figured out a lot of the problems with creating one. However, because we are rural we have satellite WIFI. It is expensive. We get 10 Gigs per month to share. There is a no business clause in our contract. If we start any business even selling on eBay etc. Hughes net can and will track it and shut down the internet service to our home.

In order to get a business contract it would cost more than I would earn on line. So, I stopped even looking into the situation. We had to grovel to get the service we now use. It is a good service. Storms can occasionally bother the feed but mostly there is no interruptions. We tried Verizon and that was more expensive and less WiFi for the price.

If I blogged professionally I thought I would do book reviews. They would have to be longer and more involved than the ones I presently do for The Monthly Reading Challenge.

Lately, someone has been pressing me to start a regular newspaper for local residents. I have a yen to pick subjects and write real news articles. I'm not political but I know things about the politics that are trying to disrupt the public and I don't like or agree with psychoanalyzing the public or using psychology to harass the public.

Three Topics: If I think about it I would probably find a lot of them.

1. There Is Water on Mars. Some indepth reporting about the subject would be fun.

Anyway I'm not going to try to work in a city 35 miles from my home. It's to far a drive back and forth daily to be worth the effort or disruption of life.

2. MY Window On The World; The differences in the news programs I receive with antenna TV. What people see on the TV and read on the internet influence their social outlook. What is news like on a news channel?

3. What is the Everyday Elderly Experience? Every one writes and talks about childhood bullies but the elderly experience being bullied and pushed around and it is rarely written up or noticed.





*CoffeeV* Lots to do today. See Ya!

© Copyright 2018 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938620-Writing-Articles-is-Writing-Information