*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940172-August-22-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#940172 added August 22, 2018 at 2:37am
Restrictions: None
August 22, 2018
"August 22, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniform Just what it says Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "It's National Tooth Fairy Day! Do you have a favorite memory or tradition related to the tooth fairy? What's the going rate for a tooth now where you live? Like for me, the tooth fairy left a dime under my pillow."

I had a few favorite memories of the tooth fairy. She has left me up to fifty cents or even a dollar at a time for teeth. However the tooth fairy is not somebody I wanted to teach my son about. I figured if I taught him that the tooth fairy existed and then he found out it was a lie and Santa Claus was a lie along with the Easter Bunny then it would not be a huge jump for him to say that Jesus Christ was not real either. The schools are already working hard to teach him that so I don't want to add fuel to the fire. Jesus is real.

Blog City image small "Prompt: "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." Anne Of Green Gables With this in mind, write you love about October."

I am not a big fan of October because it it the last full month in which there are leaves on the trees before they fall completely leaving the earth looking gloomy. It is also the last full month of daylight savings time. So I get depressed in October as I say good bye to summer weather and summer conditions.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940172-August-22-2018