*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940348-FRIENDSHIP
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#940348 added August 26, 2018 at 1:08am
Restrictions: None
FRIENDSHIP...

1. " Happy is the Soul that has a Friend. Happier is the soul that TRUSTS in the Truth of the Heart of a Friend. Happiest is the soul that knows the Solemnity of Friendship and HONOURS its Laws......"

2. " Our Friends have a way of Reminding us of how FABULOUS We are when the Rest of the world has FORGOTTEN......."

3. " You HAVE TO BE a Friend to Have Them......."

4. " If you have a Good Friend, No matter how much life is Sucking, He can make you LAUGH…......."

5. " A Friend is the one that WALKS INTO your Life when the world has WALKED OUT……....."

6. " A FRIEND is a person with whom I shall be Sincere. Before him/ her I may think Aloud. I am arrived at last in the Presence of a person so REAL and EQUAL, that I may drop even those undermost garments of dissimulation and second thought, which men NEVER put off, and may deal with him with the Simplicity and WHOLENESS with which one chemical atom MEETS ANOTHER........"

And to Sum it up......

7. " A FRIEND IS - That CRAZY Person who KEEPS COMING BACK; In Spite of having been Exposed to The REAL YOU……….”

AMEN TO THAT…......

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940348-FRIENDSHIP