*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940414-waste-disposal-and-sink-tap-replaced
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#940414 added August 27, 2018 at 8:54pm
Restrictions: None
waste disposal and sink tap replaced.
My whole day has been alright. I was here when Lonnie was putting in the new kitchen tap spout. It is pretty cool. There is a small light indicator that is near the base tells you how hot or cold it si by the color of the light i.e. the bluer the colder and redder the hotter. It is also touch activated - which is pretty nifty. Lonnie also hooked up the new waste disposal. Lonnie is suffering with kidney stones. He said he was peeing blood. The poor guy needs a vacation. My mom and I prayed for him concerning another matter. Kyle, his future son-in-law who is his helper, quit working with him. It mainly concerns Lonnie’s daughter. I won’t get into it though. Anyway, he’ll be back in a few days to finish everything. There’s a part we need to order first.
Jim is working his eight hour shift at Albertson’s. I hope he doesn’t have to work so long tomorrow.
Chad is still saying that Star Trek is evil. He sent me a link that said totally false or inflated accusations. They were extremists. lol. But Chad won’t listen to reason. It is true Gene was an atheist. But he doesn’t push any anti-God propaganda in his series. And even if he did it would not affect me.
Tonight is Most Excellent Way and I’m eager to go. It is my weekly dose of the Word and God’s Holy Spirit -more so than regular service. Next Sunday Ricky should be able to pick me up. I did not see him there yesterday. He switches from Calvary Lone Mountain and Calvary Paradise.

Blessed is the people who know the joyful sound. They will walk O Lord in the light of Your countenance. Psalm 89:15

I’m just working on small verses that pop out to me.
Psalm 86:12 I will praise You O lord my God with all my heart and I will glorify Your name for evermore.

I hit the PS4 for thirty minutes. I was getting killed a bit. lol. This one dude I was playing with was really good. lol.
I need to get the ball rolling with my paratransit thing. I could visit Chad that way. That is my main motivation. It’s been years since I’ve seen him. We talk all the time on the phone thanks to Chad.
Jim is home. I hope he can just relax. He needs it.
I think I’ll start a new story from one of the prompt on the WdC HUB page. For some reason I have to refresh the page. I don’t know how.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940414-waste-disposal-and-sink-tap-replaced