*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940504-My-mom-on-the-phone
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#940504 added August 29, 2018 at 8:40pm
Restrictions: None
My mom on the phone...
This will be short as I will be going to church soon.
The day began well. I got up at about 6 A.M. after I heard a knock at the door. The person who got our package accidently, put it at our front door. It was a box of anime movies. My mom and I love those.
I went to the gym! I hope to go tomorrow. I did my chest. This one guy I know of was there alone at the front desk. I gave him a fist bump on the way out. He said he will be there on Friday. There are some cute chicks that work there but they’re all too young. lol. The odds of finding a girl my age that is single is slim. I’m 35. Oh, well.
I did not win the Cramp. )= so sad. Every writer gets lots of rejection at first. lol. I will get better – for sure.
Dan just got back to me. He’ll be taking me to church at 6:45 PM. I may not hang out afterwards. He said he was not. Everyone is going to one of the pastor’s house to celebrate birthdays and eat pizza. I’m on a diet. Plus, I don’t want to hang out until like 11 P.M. I have to go to the Gym in the morning. lol.
I hit the PS4 for too long – a little over an hour. I had fun. Other players bite much more frequently with ranked matches.
My mom is talking about my personal and old scholastic life. She’s a blabber mouth. lol. She speaks well of me anyway -mostly.
It was very cool when I went to the gym this morning. It was nice.
My mom was watching Trollhunters for the umpteenth time. It’s all good though. (= I like that show. I can’t wait until the extension of the series comes out. It’s supposed to be more lighthearted and wacky. I’m thinking it will premier in mid-2019.
I had some cereal. It made me tired so I slept. I drooled over my pillow. lol. It’s nothing new.
I need to do more writing. I’ve been slacking. Today’s Cramp prompt very appealing. It was having a weird experience and then explaining it to another person. I could have written so many things.
I read a chapter today. I’m going to see if I can forego the PS4 to write and read.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940504-My-mom-on-the-phone