*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940419-August-28-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#940419 added August 28, 2018 at 12:17am
Restrictions: None
August 28, 2018
"August 28, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysBanner or header for 30DBCImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Banner or header for 30DBC Prompt: "We're going to kick back and swim, listen to the different bands while we sail on a cruise ship ~Carnival Victory. We're finishing our groupie tour on the sea. Miami to Nassau in the Bahama's.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/cruiseto/itinerary-57117/


While we're hanging out by the pool, let's discuss what band you enjoyed the most? the least?"

I have only been on one cruise ship. It was merely a river barge that cruised around the Three Rivers area of Pittsburgh PA. It was a day they had set aside to give free rides, entertainment, and dining to veterans and I was permitted to go with a group of veterans from Clarksburg VAMC in Clarksburg WV. The dinner was delicious and the boat ride was incredible. We saw parts of all three rivers in Pittsburgh and were entertained by Elvis impersonators and Cher impersonators who pulled off the shows of their images superbly. Several door prizes were given away and we all left with goodie bags full of treats.

Blog City image small "Prompt: Do you think people are aware of their own emotional needs and habits all the time? What about artists and writers? Are they more aware than other people?"

I think most people are emotionally wounded from childhood. We carry huge bags of emotions with us that amount to tons of unprocessed resentments, undefined guilt, and unfinished shame. Most of us aren't aware that we even drag these impossibly heavy bags with us into each relationship. We find ourselves comparing the people in our lives with individuals from our past and then wonder why we react so negatively to the individuals in our present. We can't trust anybody we meet and we never realize it is because we're comparing them with the people who created our emotional baggage! Well guess what? Jesus Christ heals all of our emotional baggage if we let Him! Of course many do not trust their heavenly father because their earthly father treated them horribly. We have to realize that our past is what it is and quit letting it dictate our future. Drop the baggage and quit making comparisons!

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "prompt: Read any good books lately?"

I am currently reading text books for school since I have enrolled into the regents program at Marshall University. My favorite course thus far has been "Drug Wars", which is an upper level history class and "Appalachian Geography, which is my science class. I don't care for Political Science so far. The book "Smuggler Nation" has been interesting though.



Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018A signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940419-August-28-2018