*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940461-Doctor-doctor-whatcha-ya-say-
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#940461 added August 28, 2018 at 10:17pm
Restrictions: None
Doctor, doctor whatcha ya say? 🤒😷🤕
Being sick sucks, but not knowing what is wrong 🤕😷🤒 can quickly make you evaluate your life. Some of you know that I've been under the weather somewhat. Suffering from severe migraines for the past six months. I only told a hand full of you, if that many. And the only reason I'm telling you now is, because like so many of us we ignore our bodies.

It is very important to listen to your body. I have had many family members that have done so in the past and lost them because they ignored their symptoms. When I started having different severe symptoms besides the headaches last month before going on my trip I delayed the doctor once more for another 2 months.

Here are my symptoms I have been having, severe migraines, hot flashes, weak muscles, severe leg cramps, nausea, hypoglycemia, lack of concentration, hyperthyroidism, just to name a few. Now, I didn't have all of them at the same time, but they started increasing more as time went on. To look back it has been a period of over 3-5 years, since my accident.

Now, that being said I thought it was from the injury to my neck and back, oh and along with the change of life. Some change, huh? Well, it turns out that these are a underlying problems, which in my case can be deadly if not treated.

My potassium is extremely low and needs to be raised. They are running tons of blood test to make sure exactly what dose of medicine to give me. But, they have started with it already to get it in my system.

I've done some research on Cushing's Syndrome and since the doctor said that it is mostly caused by steroid use. When I had my accident they would give my steroid shots monthly for 3 years for pain, inflammation etc. I should know the test results in a few days.

I was going to wait to tell everyone at that time. But, this can't wait, if you need to go please go don't wait. It could mean life or death. If my ex, had waited 2 more months he wouldn't be here today to enjoy his grandkids, it was Stage 4 cancer. His father, (my daddy) had a massive heart attack, after a series of 4. He didn't see his great grandchildren born.

So please, don't put it off anymore. Those symptoms mean that there is something wrong. God gave us alarms for our bodies to tell us when something is wrong. Quit turning them off and ignoring them.

P.S. I really need to add this, sorry I forgot too.
I don't expect any likes just comments and of course you to all take care of yourselves. That's what is important to me and your loved ones. Enjoy life, do what you want, need and enjoy. Life is precious and always remember tomorrow is never promised. I love every one of you so much.



© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940461-Doctor-doctor-whatcha-ya-say-