*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940544-3-reviews
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#940544 added August 30, 2018 at 8:54pm
Restrictions: None
3 reviews
I did three reviews today – two an anniversary and one from the Please Review page. The one from the Please Review page was atrocious. I surmise it was not proofread. I did four pages of feedback to the author. I hope he or she corrects it so I can enjoy it more.
I got up super late at like 11:30 A.M. Oy. I so wished I’d gone to the gym. Oh well – hopefully tomorrow.
One of the FSFS members said she is not active enough on WdC to promote A.E. Wilcox as the next leader of the group. I plan to do some more Thrice Prompted stories and it called Matt, our former head, to read them when you come to the point where an awardicon is being given. I want more prompts that appeal to me. But Matt can’t do it looks like. Someone better step up.
I think I may want to do another mini contest. I intended to make a one year premium membership a prize but it is almost $100.I think I’ll make it a one year upgraded membership. lol. There will also be MBs given out. I still don’t know what the prompt will be. It should be a cinch. Maybe it will be to write an essay on who is one of your favorite author and why. Or it could maybe to write a story in space, castle, or another realm/dimension. That sounds good.
Jim works today. That means he’ll be off on Saturday and Sunday. Or one day of the weekend at least.
Last night the sermon was about Jesus getting arrested by the Pharisee soldiers. We only went as far as the 27th verse of a chapter in John. I forgot which one. lol. It was good. I bounced when service was over. Before I did Bob, the Most Excellent way Dude, prayed over me. After that Dan brought me home just as Jim was about to go to bed. Jim is at work now. I think he’ll come home by 7 P.M. or so.
So Lonnie came by and picked up a part from our house of a hanging board. My bro broke a part of the first one and bought a new one. We gave that one to Lonnie in exchange for some of his services.
It’s 97 degrees outside. It’s been in the triple digits. That means the temp is cooling.
I just texted Gio. He does not sound like talking. I wonder why. I would have pursued him further but my phone was on 20% so I had to charge it. lol. I said I’d hit him up tomorrow.
I still need a publisher to submit to. But I think I’ll edit my story over one more time.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940544-3-reviews