*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940935-Thankful-Thursday-Entry
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#940935 added September 6, 2018 at 10:42pm
Restrictions: None
Thankful Thursday Entry
Istijlál (Majesty), 18 Asmá’ (Names) 175 B.E. - Thursday, September 6, 2018

"The Water for these trees is the living water of the sacred Words uttered by the Beloved of the world. In one instant are such trees planted and in the next their branches shall, through the outpourings of the showers of divine mercy, have reached the skies."
Baha’u’llah12

Water of Life3

His words
is the water of life
nurturing the orchard of humanity.

Baha'u'llah,
the Glory of God,
the promised one has come.

It's been a good morning. So far today, I have read two articles on BahaiTeaching.org  , which are part of the series An Intro to The Baha'i Faith  . The articles I read were part five and six, so I'll have to check the other four articles to see which ones I've read. I know I read another article in this series; however, I read it at night using my smartphone. I think I read it the night my battery went out in the middle of the article. I'll check the other articles and read them.

Gratitude List for 18 Asmá’.

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletV* ...that I received a merit badge today.
Merit Badge in Thank You
[Click For More Info]

For reading and reviewing items featured in WDC newsletters.

         *BulletV* ...that I have 721 points in My Survey account.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 3,090,679 GPs in my Gift Points account.
         *BulletV* ...that my Bank of America checking account is not overdrawn today.
         *BulletV* ...that I was able to get online without any difficulties.


Footnotes
1  Tablets of Baha’u’llah, p. 257.
2  Quoted in " Three Ways to Bear Spiritual Fruit" http://bahaiteachings.org/three-ways-to-bear-spiritual-fruit
3  Posted on Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges from Her Cocoon.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940935-Thankful-Thursday-Entry