*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940969-September-7-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#940969 added September 7, 2018 at 7:02am
Restrictions: None
September 7, 2018
"September 7, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Pick one of the 22 fantastic Friday facts and discuss it in your entry. Did you learn something new?

https://www.thefactsite.com/2018/01/friday-facts.html

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs I briefly read this list of reasons Friday is so fantastic and they are all good reasons. However I have an even better reason that I like Friday, which is of course not on the list. You see it was on a Friday that my Lord Jesus Christ exhibited His immense love for mankind,including myself, and willingly died on the cross for our sins. The implications of this obviously do not penetrate the hearts and minds of most people or they would be Christians just as I am. The fact of the matter is that the Creator of the Universe garbed Himself with flesh and willingly laid down His life on a Roman cross so that we would not have to suffer as a result of our sin. No sacrifice man can make and no amount of religious fervor on behalf of man will ever earn man passage to heaven. The only way to get to heaven is simply to believe in one's heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who died for our sin and that God then raised Jesus from the dead the third day. (Romans 10: 9-10.} Every person in most Christian countries celebrates the holidays of Christmas and Easter. These holidays celebrate the birth and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Yet most people in those countries and the rest of the world reject Christ outright. The holidays are merely convenient excuses to take time off from work. Please people. Take time and ponder the real implications of these things. Jesus wants to be your Savior. He'll even allow you to try Him with a refund guarantee. Sincerely invite Him into your heart. If He does not change your life forever He will refund your misery guaranteed!

Blog City image small Prompt: I don't know about you but there are never enough hours in a day. I came across this article. What appeals to you? Or do you have your own secret tricks to make your day longer?

https://www.thefactsite.com/2018/06/make-your-day-last-longer.html

I have as busy a schedule as anybody else since I am a 57 year old full time college student. I attend Marshall University in Huntingtton WV where I am in the Regents Bachelor of Arts Program working on a general education degree with an emphasis on psychology. I have found that for each hour I spend in class I need to spend three hours of my own time studying. Since I am in class eight hours per week I spend an additional 24 hours of my own time doing notes, writing papers, and doing homework. In fact I considered uploading my analysis papers for Comparative Politics on here for review but they are property of the college once I turn them in and I do not know if posting them here would be proper. However my day gets to be pretty hectic as well. I am attending a special counseling session, which focuses on time management at school. The counselor is going to help me figure out ways to study and give me tips that may be new to me. One tip I know she will not give me is to pray. I pray faithfully every night prior to going to bed and briefly every morning asking Jesus Christ to send the Holy Spirit to motivate me and give me wisdom in school. I find that this goes farther to help me than anything else I can do.

It also helps to want that my narcolepsy is being treated. Narcolepsy is a neurological condition that causes one to fall asleep at all hours. It is treated with stimulants and now that it is treated I find that I am able to stay awake and feel more rested and thus more motivated.

Finally my motivation comes from knowing and reading God's word. God's word says that we should do everything we do as if we are working directly for God, because as Christians we represent God on earth. I am the chaplain of the West Virginia Veterans Home where I reside and I know the veterans around me look to me for spiritual leadership. I know they do for many of them have told me so. I am therefore motivated to do my best and read and study anything that will help me better manage my time in an effort to be my best.



Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018A signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940969-September-7-2018