*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941011-September-8-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#941011 added September 8, 2018 at 12:52am
Restrictions: None
September 8, 2018
"September 8, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogs ** Image ID #1871183 Unavailable **

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "DAY 2120: September 8, 2018
Prompt: I have a rendezvous with life. ~ Countee Cullen
Let this quote inspire your blog entry."

I have a rendezvous with life every day, usually twice a day, as I pray to Jesus Christ, the source of life. I pray nightly for strength to face the following day. I pray each day for strength and motivation to do what I need to do. Jesus is my source of strength. If you are not a Christian what I am saying makes no sense to you. It sounds like superstitious hogwash. If you were a Christian you would realize that I am absolutely on the money as I do not have to rely on human strength but rather I rely on supernatural strength from the Holy Spirit to get things done. I challenge people who are not Christians but believe in God to test Him. Try being a Christian for 30 days. Pray and ask God to help you. Ask Him to save you. You have nothing to lose and your misery back is guaranteed. If God does not change your heart after 30 days go back to your old ways.

Blog City image smallPrompt: "It's creative Saturday, folks. You've got the job of writing for a local newspaper about the soon approaching pumpkin festival."

This is Chris Breva reporting for the Christian Paraclete. The annual Anywhere County Pumpkin Festival is about to kick off in Somewhere West Virginia. The four day festival honors the pumpkin growers from around the area with a parade, and lots of pumpkin related activities. One important activity is the annual pumpkin pie eating contest with all proceeds going to charity. Of course no Pumpkin Festival would be complete without a Cinderella Ball with Pumpkin carriage. Then the ball finishes with the pie in the face fundraiser! So come on out Friday October 12 at noon for the kick off of the ceremony at Riverfront Park..


Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018A signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941011-September-8-2018