*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941151-September-10-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#941151 added September 10, 2018 at 12:24am
Restrictions: None
September 10, 2018
"September 10, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformBlog City image smallImage for BCOF members to put in their blogs

Blog City image small :Prompt: “But sorrow is unreliable in that way. When people don’t share it, there’s a good chance that it will drive them apart instead.”
Fredrik Backman, A Man Called Ove
In what ways can sorrow drive people apart? What are your thoughts and insight on the matter?"

I don't know that I have ever saw sorrow drive anybody apart. I have seen a lot of sorrow in my time. I have been the cause of much sorrow in fact. I was caught up in the throws of drug addiction and sin for many years of my life. As a result of the sin in my life I was toxic to everybody I came in touch with. So I caused a lot of sorrow. However I developed a relationship with Jesus Christ who has been referred to as the "man of sorrow" because He took the sin of the world upon Himself and suffered sorrow for us. Due to that relationship with Him sorrow drove Him and I together. I give Him my sorrow on a daily basis and He handles it for me. His strength is phenomenal and there is nothing He cannot handle. I must warn everybody though that Jesus Christ does not make our sorrows go away. He takes us by the hand and shows us how to get through sorrow. I have saw times where Jesus took me kicking and screaming down into what I knew was going to be a valley. I didn't want to go because valleys hurt. Yet I trusted Him and went. He got me through it unscathed and I grew a ton. No Jesus does not let sorrow drive us apart. He uses it as fertilizer to make us grow!

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs DAY 2122: September 10, 2018
Prompt: Art is not escape, but a way of finding order in chaos, a way of confronting life. ~ Robert Hayden
What are your thoughts about art?

I would agree that art is about finding art in the middle of the midst of chaos thou some art is worse.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018 A signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941151-September-10-2018