*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941677-Midweek-Reflections-on-Divine-Unity-and-Gratitude-List
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#941677 added September 19, 2018 at 10:06pm
Restrictions: None
Midweek Reflections on Divine Unity and Gratitude List
‘Idál (Justice), 12 ‘Izzat (Might) 175 B.E. - Wednesday, September 19, 2018

"Regard thou the one true God as One Who is apart from, and immeasurably exalted above, all created things. The whole universe reflecteth His glory, while He is Himself independent of, and transcendeth His creatures. This is the true meaning of Divine unity. He Who is the Eternal Truth is the one Power Who exerciseth undisputed sovereignty over the world of being, Whose image is reflected in the mirror of the entire creation. All existence is dependent upon Him, and from Him is derived the source of the sustenance of all things. This is what is meant by Divine unity; this is its fundamental principle."
Baha’u’llah12

 Divine Unity  (E)
God revealed all the divine religions
#2168772 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The poem I wrote doesn't come close to expressing or explaining the concept of Divine Unity. This is understandable, I am just a human being with limited understanding of spiritual reality. Since Baha'u'llah is a Manifestation of the Divine Essence, His explanation came direct from God through the Holy Spirit. I'll continue meditating on Divine Unity, and praying for greater understanding. I'll continue attempting to express my understand of it and other spiritual concepts in my poems.

Gratitude List For 12 ‘Izzat

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletV* ...that "Oceans of Knowledge and Wisdom was one of the Editors Picks for "Spiritual Newsletter (September 19, 2018).
         *BulletV* ...that my Bank of America checking account is not overdrawn.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 971 points in My Survey account.
         *BulletV* ...that I had a can of Arizona sweet tea this afternoon.
         *BulletV* ...that I have a KitKat Crispy Wafer for my evening snack.

Footnotes
1  Gleanings from the Writings of Baha’u’llah
2  Daily Verses of God http://dailyversesgod.blogspot.com/, September 19,l 2018.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941677-Midweek-Reflections-on-Divine-Unity-and-Gratitude-List