*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942050-Your-Environment-The-Place-To-Get-Your-Resourses
Rated: E · Book · Business · #2152658
Creating you dream business without emptying your account.
#942050 added September 28, 2018 at 11:15am
Restrictions: None
Your Environment: The Place To Get Your Resourses
Have you heard the saying “Work smarter not harder”? It’s true and definitely can be achieved when your business is set up. When you are trying to set up at a low cost that might not be possible, but more work in the initial stages will mean all the benefits of owning your own business in the future. This stage is where you set up everything you need to get that business you want more than anything started. I managed to set up my writing business and my Facebook program for nothing. You might have to take stock of your finances, but there are ways to minimize what you spend.

My mother ran a rather lucrative craft business out of our home when I was growing up. She made wall hangings and other decorations made of felt and other materials. She shopped mostly at Wal-Mart which cut her supply costs down considerably. She made up most of her own patterns. If she bought pattern books they were from Walmart. Now, occasionally, she shops at Michael’s, a pricier craft shop, but this is not often. All my mother wanted was an extra few hundred a month, and she achieved that goal.

I successfully started up my business with little financial investment. I already have a lap top, so I didn’t have to spend anything on something to write on. I use Facebook for all of my marketing, and setting up a Facebook account is free. I have signed up to a number of email lists and Facebook coaching groups in order to get support in building my writing career and advice about business building and marketing. After all, writing is still a business. My writing program came with my computer, so that was free.

I offer a Facebook program called “Hey! Let’s Get Your Book Written.”. Setting up the page was, of course, free. I signed up for PayPal to receive the payments, and that account was free.

I will have to invest in the future. I want a paid email provider account, and I would like to upgrade my website account. That will take a financial investment. I have to sort out the exact amounts I will have to use, but they won’t be very much. I will never be spending thousands of dollars on my business, and I will never have to.


Personalized ehh
© Copyright 2018 amy-Has a great future ahead (UN: shyone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amy-Has a great future ahead has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942050-Your-Environment-The-Place-To-Get-Your-Resourses