*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942171-Saturday-Gratitude-and-Other-Thoughts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#942171 added September 29, 2018 at 7:11pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday Gratitude and Other Thoughts
Jalál (Glory), 3 Mashíyyat (Will) 175 B.E. - Saturday, September 29, 2018

September draws to an end, and October will soon be here. I'm not participating in "October Novel Prep Challenge in any capacity this year. I haven't decided whether I'm participating in NaNoWriMo yet, I'll decide that by the end of October. I'm not looking forward to NaNoWriMo this year; however, that doesn't mean I won't get enthused about it before November 1. Part of my plans for October are listed in "I Blog Poetry and Prose "Saturday Thoughts and Contemplations, I know other things will come up as October advances. One thing I know I have to work on is writing poems or prose covering "Themes For Poems and Blog entries, which I created in March of this year. I also want to write poems using Baha'u'llah's titles as either the title or the theme, below are just a few of the titles that I have discovered. There are many more titles; however, I will wait until after I've finished these 18 to write about the others.


Baha'u'llah Titles
(These are all I can think of right now.)

The Glory of God,
The King of Glory,
The Promised one of All Ages,
The King of kings,
The Lord of lords,
The Lord of Hosts
The Lord of the Ages,
The Great Trumpet of God,
The Divine Physician,
The Sun of Truth,
The Sun of Reality,
The One that God made Manifest,
The Pen of Glory,
The Ancient Beauty,
The Blessed Beauty,
The Supreme Mediator,
The Well-Beloved of all worlds
The Everlasting Father.

Despite all the difficulties and fear running rampant in the world today, this is a glorious age to live in. I just read the wonderful news article New Maori prayer book connects hearts with the divine  , which tells about the efforts of Dr. Tom Roa to translate the sacred writings and prayers into the Maori language. Dr. Roa has translated The Hidden Words, the Bible, and Quran into the Maori language. Another glorious thing is that the Maori language is also being taught in the schools, instead of indigenous people being punish for speaking their native language.

Gratitude List for 3 Mashíyyat

Today I an thankful...
         *BulletV* ...that I have the introduction to "I Blog Poetry and Prose completed. I don't think I'm going to add anything else to this introduction.
         *BulletV* ...that my SSI check hit my checking account today.
         *BulletV* ...for the ice cream float I had for my afternoon snack.
         *BulletV* ...that I have $24.67 in my Vindale Research account.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 3,402,759 GPs in my Gift Points account.

Facebook Status Update

I'm writing more in my pen and paper journal at night. Last night I began one poem and finished another. The poem I finished is part of today's writing.com blog entry. The other is almost finished, I need to find an appropriate name.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942171-Saturday-Gratitude-and-Other-Thoughts