*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942262-Thursday-October-the-fourth---General-Theme
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2169077
This novel isn't just a novel. It's also for the October Prep Challenge too.
#942262 added October 4, 2018 at 12:16am
Restrictions: None
Thursday, October the fourth - General: Theme

Oct. 04: - General: Theme ▼

(1) Theme. What is the theme (see below) or moral of the story?
There are several themes from the list below for this novel that I can mention for it. ‘Beating the Odds,’ ‘Coming of Age,’ and ‘Parent-child Relationships’ are just three of them. True, ‘Beating the Odds’ is universal (no pun intended *Smile*) throughout this novel, but ‘Coming of Age’ is really on in the first half of it. On the other hand, ‘Parent-child Relationships’ is also part of the whole novel. Only you don’t know it until the end of it.

The moral of this story is also universal (no pun intended *Smile*). It’s good versus bad. The big question is, which one is going to win?

(2) Resolution. Brainstorm ways you could resolve the conflict(s) within the confines of the theme. You are not required to identify a chosen resolution from your list of possibilities yet, so really think outside the box! Anything goes.
Jessica Strong already knows how this novel is going to end. It can only end one of two ways. Either she kills everyone at Secret Location or they kill her first. Guess who the victor is going to be?

NOTE: This list of universal themes might give you some ideas, but don't let it box you in. Feel free to add your own.


© Copyright 2018 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942262-Thursday-October-the-fourth---General-Theme