*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942565-Perceptions-and-Autumn
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#942565 added October 3, 2018 at 1:28pm
Restrictions: None
Perceptions and Autumn
‘Idál (Justice), 7 Mashíyyat (Will) 175 B.E. - Wednesday, October 3, 2018

"There is no reality, only perception."
Phil McGraw

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 1752
"The true painter strives to paint what can only be seen through his world." Andre Malraux Do you think this applies to writers and words as well as painters? Write anything you want about this.

Artist,
both painters and writers
interpret reality from individual perspectives.

All of us see, what we term as, reality from the perspective of our own minds. This perspective is based on our experiences, our individual interpretations of facts, the ideas were were taught as a child, and the things we learned in school. As we mature, or when we learn to question the way we interpret events or our understanding of facts, our perceptions change. Painters and writers can assist individuals to mature and learn to question by revealing the world as they see it.

For instance, my perception of the present condition of the world is different from someone else's. I see present events, as part of the maturing and evolutionary process humanity is going through. The wars, terrorist attacks, sexual harassment accusations, and other negative stories, as the unveiling of wrongs which must be dealt with before humanity and religions can come together in peace and unity. My perspective is based on the revelation of Baha'u'llah, and what I have discovered through meditation on the scriptures He has revealed.

I realize that other people have different perceptions based on their religion, nationality, or political opinions. I will not argue with them. I will discuss my beliefs it they want to listen to me respectively. If they prefer to shout their opinions at me and tell me I am going to hell, they can find someone else to browbeat.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 2145
Write a poem or story about your favorite autumn activity. Apple picking, pumpkin picking, carving, baking, going on foliage tours... you tell us.

Halloween Memories

Jack o' Lanterns laugh
their grinning pumpkin faces
guide Trick or Treaters.

Happy Halloween
memories reverberate
Grandma backed cookies.

Halloween party
decorations and costumes
bobbing for apples.

Scary Halloween
guessing games played in the dark
witches and monsters.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942565-Perceptions-and-Autumn