*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942850-Day-6---CONTEST-ROUND-Protagonist-Backstory
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Drama · #2170722
This book is for all assignments for NaNoWriMo Prep Challenge 2018.
#942850 added October 6, 2018 at 9:10pm
Restrictions: None
Day 6 - CONTEST ROUND: Protagonist Backstory
This entry is just in case I don't find time to write a complete short story segment before the deadline.

         Throughout Sebastian's childhood, other nobles criticized his right as heir to the Esout Empire. Sebastian didn't completely understand why back then, but it hurt him to hear how people didn't like him. His siblings were permitted to be around him and were even encouraged to play with him. Sebastian's favorite playmate was Oscar since he was around the same age as he was.
         One notable event in their relationship occurred during Sebastian's tenth birthday. Oscar was never comfortable around large crowds and preferred to look for seashells among the rocks by the ocean. Sebastian excused himself from his own party so he could accompany him. Oscar took the opportunity to find Sebastian a precious gift: a lovely pink conch shell. Sebastian was so touched by the gesture he promised to give Oscar one of the highest honors in his court when he became emperor. Of course their relationship continued to grow long after that day, and Sebastian would still have the conch shell in his possession long after the war.
© Copyright 2018 Howler of the Moon (UN: wingedwolf97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Howler of the Moon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942850-Day-6---CONTEST-ROUND-Protagonist-Backstory