*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943219-One-Mans-Junk-
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#943219 added October 11, 2018 at 1:27pm
Restrictions: None
One Man's Junk 💰🐒💸💵💰
One man's junk is another man's treasure, unless it doesn't sell it's still Junk💰🐒💸💵💰 As I sit here looking out my picture window watching my son selling off his past and his children's things. It leaves me to wonder just how hard it really is for him.

My son hasn't had a real job in over two years. He has lost everything (including seeing his children) except for having these small items left. But, needing the money is the big factor here now. That we will not give details at this point. When you have had a speciality job that pays excellent money and have no experience in any other field it leads to a very large domino effect.

It was hard to watch him at first, but I think he has come to grips with having to let go of some of those memories. Like the Disney World vacation they took some years ago. He had some of the stuffed toys he got them for sale. I had to walk away, before he saw, my tears. That was his big surprise vacation for them. He'd saved up for it and took them by himself. I came along at the end for 2 days, another surprise for them.

So, we hoard things for years, memories, keepsakes and we collect items. To what just save for a rain day to sell? I also had to relief myself of some items. It was hard to let go of some. My daddy gave them to me and he has been gone for years now. But, he wouldn't want me to hang on to them if I needed the money.

So, why do we hoard things, hang on to and even covent things. It states in the Bible not to, but we still do.

And he said to them. "Take care, and be on your guard against all coventousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."
Luke 12:15

So maybe we should have more yard sales?

May you all have a wonderful day. Gotta go sell something's now *BigSmile*

May you be blessed always,

My beautiful signature


© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943219-One-Mans-Junk-