*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943285-Friday-Contemplations-on-dreams-Gratitude-List-and-poem
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#943285 added October 12, 2018 at 6:30pm
Restrictions: None
Friday Contemplations on dreams, Gratitude List, and poem
Istiqlál (Independence), 16 Mashíyyat (Will) 175 B.E. - Friday, October 12, 2018

"Verily I say, the human soul is exalted above all egress and regress. It is still, and yet it soareth; it moveth, and yet it is still. It is, in itself, a testimony that beareth witness to the existence of a world that is contingent, as well as to the reality of a world that hath neither beginning nor end. Behold how the dream thou hast dreamed is, after the lapse of many years, re-enacted before thine eyes. Consider how strange is the mystery of the world that appeareth to thee in thy dream. Ponder in thine heart upon the unsearchable wisdom of God, and meditate on its manifold revelations…."
Baha’u’llah1

How do I explain the dreams about the Return of Christ? My soul knew, without a doubt that Christ had returned in the Glory of the Father. The first dream occurred when I was living in Blackwell, Oklahoma, at my parents home on College Ave. In the dream, I looked out the window and up at the blues sky. There I saw a Christ descending with the clouds. The clouds around his face and were white and shining with light. He was concealed by the clouds, with only His eyes visible and looking down at the Earth. His eyes were beautiful.


The second dream occurred, several years later, when I was living at my Grandparents house. In the dream I was asleep, and someone knocked at the side door. I got up and answered the door. It was a friend, who attended the Southern Baptist Mission with me. She said, "Christ is returning to the Mission on Sunday. Will you be there?" I said, "No He's not because He has already returned." I woke up.

I didn't understand the significance of the dreams until I came to Las Vegas, and heard about Baha'u'llah. After reading some of His writings, I knew the Baha'u'llah, the Glory of God, was the one the dreams were about. I'm still learning about the Baha'i Faith and Baha'u'llah's writings.

Gratitude List For 16 Mashíyyat

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletO* ...for coffee with International Delight's Reese's Peanut Butter Cup creamer.
         *BulletO* ...that I finished Déjà Vu: Do Dreams Predict the Future?   by David Langness, which is the fifth article in the series Turning to Your Dreams for Spiritual Guidance  .
         *BulletO* ...that I have 155 points in my Survey Spot account.
         *BulletO* ...that I finished Dream or Reality? The Biggest Metaphysical Question Ever   by David Langness, which is Part Six of the series Turning to Your Dreams for Spiritual Guidance  .
         *BulletO* ...that my Bank of America account is not overdrawn today.

Obedience to the Laws of God2

A comet moving around the Sun,
I advance in the path of faith,
as atom by atom
the solar winds of test
strip my coma of dust and gas
transforming me in my obedience.

Online Reading Goals

         *Box* Pondering the Deep Wisdom of Dreams   by Paul Mantel, 2 articles.
         *Box* Follow Your Dreams & Meet Your Soul   by David Langness 6 articles.


Footnotes
1  Gleanings from the Writings of Baha’u’llah, p. 161.
2  I posted this on Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges from Her Cocoon.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943285-Friday-Contemplations-on-dreams-Gratitude-List-and-poem