*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943215-Thursday-Contemplations-on-Dreams-and-Gratitude-List
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#943215 added October 11, 2018 at 7:40pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday Contemplations on Dreams and Gratitude List
Istijlál (Majesty), 15 Mashíyyat (Will) 175 B.E. - Thursday, October 11, 2018

Are dreams random? Yes, some of them, but not all. I know that dream aren't random because I have had dreams that opened my spiritual and mental eyes to a new reality. At the time I had the dreams I didn't consciously realize what they were telling me; however, my spirit know and it prodded me to seek a new spiritual path. Nudged me to search for Christ Returned in the Glory of the Father. I found the answer to my search when I discovered Baha'u'llah, the Glory of God, the Lord of Hosts.


"As to truthful dreams: I beg of God that thy inner eye (insight) may be so opened that thou mayest thyself differentiate between truthful and untruthful dreams."
Abdu’l-Baha1

Were the dreams about the Return of Christ truthful? Yes, because they boar fruit by leading me to Baha'u'lllah. I knew, the moment I read Baha'u'llah's writings that they came to Him through the Holy Spirit. Baha'u'llah proclaimed that there is only one Divine Creator, who at periodic intervals sends Divine Messengers or Manifestations that assist humanity to achieve its full spiritual and material potential. He proclaimed gender equality (though He did not used that particular phrase). He proclaimed the common foundation of all religions, which are revealed through Prophets sent by God.

Gratitude List for 15 Mashíyyat

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletO* ...that I received a coupon from the Paratransit service for one free ride. I will use this sometime this month.
         *BulletO* ...that I have 125 points in my Survey Spot account.
         *BulletO* ...that I finished Are Dreams Random?   by David Langness, which is Part 3 of the series Turning to Your Dreams for Spiritual Guidance  .
         *BulletO* ...that I have $63.86 in my Google AdSense account.
         *BulletO* ...that I have finished Can You Trust Your Dreams?   by David Langness, which is Part 4 of Turning To Your Dreams For Spiritual Guidance  .

Power Breakfast2

The sun turns the sky pink
with the new born rays of light.
Prayers chanted in the dawn
break the fast of night.

Footnotes
1  Tablets of Abdu’l-Baha, v1, p. 195.
2  I posted this in Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges from Her Cocoon.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943215-Thursday-Contemplations-on-Dreams-and-Gratitude-List