*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944112-My-Sport-Blogging-the-World
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#944112 added October 24, 2018 at 8:07pm
Restrictions: None
My Sport: Blogging the World
‘Idál (Justice), 9 ‘Ilm (Knowledge) 175 B.E. - Wednesday, October 24, 2018
United Nations Day

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer

Today in History: The first football team formed in Sheffield, England. Make up your own sport and tell us how it's played.

I'm not a sports fan. The only sports I watch on television, or follow online, are the Olympics. Even with those, there are certain sport I follow closer than others. During the Winter Olympics, I like the to watch the ice dancing and single skating competitions. Sometime will watch the luge, and the skiing competitions. During the Summer Olympics I prefer to watch the swimming events. Sometimes I'll watch the rowing events, but this depends on which country is in the lead. I'll watch the running competitions if I've heard of one of the competitors.


I don't make a habit of watching football, baseball, or soccer; although, I might consider watching a ice hockey. This depends on whether the Las Vegas Golden Knights are one of the teams. Since I live on a fixed income, I doubt I would pay to go the stadium to see them. On the other hand, if someone payed my way in I would attend a game, and root for the Knights.

My sport is called Blogging the World. It is played by two or more writers, who create blogs specifically for this competition. Each participant begins in his/her own city and/or nation. The person has one week to find something unique about the city or nations, and write a 300 word blog post on why the item/location is unique. Grammar and spelling count and errors will be deducted from the from the possible 100 points. For the next entry, the bloggers switch locations. They have to find something unique, but different from the last blogger's entry. The next leg of the competition takes the bloggers to different country to find something unique. The competition continues until the bloggers have visited 100 different countries in on the planet.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944112-My-Sport-Blogging-the-World