*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944293-Talk-Show
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#944293 added October 27, 2018 at 3:12pm
Restrictions: None
Talk Show
Jalál (Glory), 12 ‘Ilm (Knowledge) 175 B.E. - Saturday, October 27, 2018

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer

Kelly Osbourne was born in 1984 today. Write a pitch for your own talk show- what would you talk about? Whom would you invite to interview?

Talk shows aren't my cup of coffee. When Mom was alive, we would watch them together. I found them enjoyable, and, somewhat, educational the first few times. After about the the first week or so, the shows became repetitive and showy, while featuring the same issues with different guests. They covered the surface of whatever issue the guests had, and didn't get deeply enough into the education part to help audience members suffering or dealing with the those issues in their personal life.


This brings me to the type of talk show I would want to host. It would have an international theme, and the guest would be from across the world. The first guest I would want is Sahle-Work Zewde, Ethiopia's first female president  . Next I would want architects Henry Lape and Saeed Granfar, who collaborated1 on the design of the Papa New Guinea Baha'i House of Worship, which was unveiled on March 21, 2018, Design of national temple unveiled at Naw-Ruz amidst great joy  . Another person I would want to feature is Kevin Locke  , a Lakota Hoop Dancer, who has performed internationally. I would, also, want to have Mahvash Sabet author of Prison Poems  . There are other individuals I would want, such as the secretary-general of the United Nations.

I don't want this talk show to be an everyday occurrence. I think once a week would be enough, because I would want to keep the program fresh. It would be difficult to keep a daily talk show fresh, educational, and exciting. Since this talk show would have international subjects, I think once a week would be better. The tile would be "Meet the World" or something like that, possibly even "World Citizens".




Footnotes
1  http://bahaiblog.net/2018/10/papua-new-guinea-bahai-house-of-worship-an-intervie...


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944293-Talk-Show