*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947746-Intuition-and-Enlightenment
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#947746 added December 18, 2018 at 4:53pm
Restrictions: None
Intuition and Enlightenment
Fiḍál (Grace), 7 Masa’ill (Questions) 175 B.E. - Tuesday, December 18, 2018

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1828
In figuring out--beforehand--what other people will do, how often do you get it right? Does your sixth sense or gut feeling help or does it confuse you?

Intuition

Intuition, gut feeling, is part of the human survival instinct and one an attribute of the soul. Sometimes it works well in foretelling how other people will act or react. This is especially true when the individual--using gut feeling--is confronted with a situation than can either be dangerous or transformative. At other times it doesn't work very well for one reason or another.

I have found that the best way to develop intuition is through prayer, meditation, and listening to the still, small voice of your soul. I normally don't use it when attempting to figure out other people because I usually don't think to use it or the situation doesn't appear to call for it. If there is a potential problem, my intuition usually gives me some warning.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 2221
“Enlightenment arrives like a thief in the middle of the dark night of the soul.” ― Stefan Emunds
Let this quote inspire your blog entry. Write about either enlightenment or the dark night of the soul. If you want, you can write about both.

Enlightenment

Darkness is a prerequisite for transformation. Only by experiencing in the dark night of the soul does the individual become aware of the divine light of mercy, grace, and forgiveness. Once the individual glimpses the light and becomes aware of the darkness, the tests pushing the person toward the light of salvation begins. However, finding or achieving salvation doesn't end the tests, because this is just the first stage in the spiritual transformation of the individual.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947746-Intuition-and-Enlightenment