*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/948211-The-Pause-that-Refreshes
by Tanith
Rated: E · Book · Writing.Com · #2135844
With coffee and writing implements at hand, I can determine the shape of today.
#948211 added December 26, 2018 at 8:20am
Restrictions: None
The Pause that Refreshes...
This is day four of a lengthy break from work for me...the way my schedule and the library closings synced, I don't have to return until next Wednesday. As I was more than ready for such a break, I didn't argue.

Yesterday meant a lot of cooking, and I was pleased with the way my meal turned out. It also featured an annoying throat pain that spooked me, so I took some cold meds last night that have left me feeling woozy this morning. I need to shake that off, though...it looks like this is going to be the only good weather day this side of the weekend, and I have several tasks that need doing. Overdue cleaning and the like. So while I'm enjoying my morning coffee, I'm also planning what I need to do first. At least the sore throat is gone.

On the writing front, I still have this week's guild announcement plus an idea for an article that surfaced yesterday morning. I will need to do some research before starting on it, but I plan to use Scrivener for it so I can practice with its interface. I can always convert it to a Word document if I decide the finished product can be sent on to the boys.

So much to do...time to get busy!

© Copyright 2018 Tanith (UN: tanith49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tanith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/948211-The-Pause-that-Refreshes