*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/948212-Midweek-Reflections-on-the-End-of-a-Gregorian-Year
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#948212 added December 26, 2018 at 10:18am
Restrictions: None
Midweek Reflections on the End of a Gregorian Year
'Idal (Justice), 15 Masa’il (Questions) 175 B.E. - Wednesday, December 26, 2018

The End of a Gregorian Year

There are six day left in 2018. It has been both an inspiring and frightening year. I don't see the situation changing very much in the next six day. I could be wrong, the world situation could get either better or worse. The American political situation could get either better or worse. My life situation could get either better or worse. The truth is, there are only two ways any situation or event can go. The situation can either get better or it can get worse, because that's how life on the physical or material plane is.


Eventually, I believe, the world situation will get better; however, we--the human race--will have to go through hell before we reach the end of the dark tunnel we are in. Humanity is in the process of maturing as a race, as a species, and the present worldwide political situation is a reflection of the growing process. The human race, as a species, will have to let go of the superstitio9ns, dogma, and fears of its childhood before it can step into the responsibility, security, and wisdom of its adulthood. Eventually humanity will take on its adult responsibilities, and the political situation across the planet will improve.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/948212-Midweek-Reflections-on-the-End-of-a-Gregorian-Year