*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950465-An-Anniversary-I-cant-forget-
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#950465 added January 26, 2019 at 12:54am
Restrictions: None
An Anniversary I can't forget 🥂❤😢❤🥂
It is the anniversary of my Mommas death today. I know it's late, but I have been trying to find words to say today. I've been working on her story for awhile now off and on. I started working again on it a few days ago. I needed to stop for a few minutes to rest my eyes and then I realized what day it was. But, one I have learned to celebrate.

So, I took a breather today from it. It is a very emotional moment in my life and it was very hard to cope with it. She was my first best friend that I ever had. I hope to have it completed in a few days. I started it on her birthday in September and hadn't realized that I hadn't went back to finish it. I realize now that I should be done around the day she was laid to rest. It was a very emotional time for our family. Which caused a rippling effect throughout her family for years to come.

So I want to tell you that if you have loved loves out there that you can't possibly live without or even thought about trying to forget them. Think twice, tomorrow is never promised, life is to short to stay angry at each other. If you haven't talked to someone in more than a week, my advice is you need to call them. Especially to say I love you!

I love you my peeps may you have a blessed night or day. Wherever you might be my friends.

*Hug**Hug**Hug*

Double trouble


© Copyright 2019 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950465-An-Anniversary-I-cant-forget-