*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951608-Duran-Duran---Jamacia
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#951608 added February 9, 2019 at 8:32pm
Restrictions: None
Duran Duran & Jamacia
Soundtrack of My Life
This week's theme is current playlist.
I tend to like listening to inspiring Christian music and 1980's popular hits. So for Friday (a day late) I will go with an old favourite from a band I absolutely loved as a young teenage girl. Sometimes I cringe thinking about how much I loved this band. I had a crush on Simon Le Bon, the lead singer.
They are still playing as a band today, but my interest has matured. I still like their sound, but I am not the obsessive teenager I once was... thank God.
http://duranduranmusic.com/

The Reflex - 1983.


The Wild Boys - complete with images of the band from the 1980's


Happy Weekend Everyone!

30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 8

Are you ready for some time in the sun, and some r and r? We've got snow and rain coming here for the next week so I'm wicked excited to slip away to an island. Only 1000gps Hello Montego Bay!
https://www.royaltonresorts.com/royalton-white-sands
You're going to love this luxury hotel. We're going to be here for the weekend so don't stress about sight seeing. We've got time. Enjoy the 83 degrees temperature. Curl up with a book under the cabana.
https://www.royaltonresorts.com/royalton-white-sands/explore/thing-to-see-do

Now this is more like it. Caribbean delights! Sun and fun. Back to living in my bathing suit! Heaven. I video of the hotel was wonderful to watch. The beach, the pools, the comfortable rooms, the nightlife. All in one place. Jamaica is one of those places that staying on the resort is the best thing to do... Although Dunn's River Falls was a blast when I went there (many years ago).

The craft market in the heart of Montego Bay could be a treat as well... if I could bear to be away from the beach for a bit. Maybe I can convince Lyn's a sly fox and some of the others to join me.... its safer in numbers.

The weather around here has been crazy. Wednesday they closed the schools for an ice day. Freezing rain. I so hate freezing rain. Northern Ontario does not have freezing rain, though the pictures my friend, who lives in South Porcupine (Near Timmins) make me glad we don't have that much snow! She can just barely get her car in the driveway. The snow is up past the railing of her front deck.


© Copyright 2019 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951608-Duran-Duran---Jamacia