*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951942-New-Zealand
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#951942 added February 15, 2019 at 11:33pm
Restrictions: None
New Zealand
30 Day Blogging Challenge

We're going to meet , its about time don't you think? She's the master behind the Quills that everyone loves getting nominated for each year.
Hey Fivesixer want to come with us to Auckland, New Zealand. It's only 750 gps That's a steal! .
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g255106-d12916032-Reviews-Haka_Hotel_Su...
Auckland_Central_North_Island.html
Haka Hotel Suites - Auckland City offers style-led affordable luxury in the heart of Auckland's most vibrant central district. With stunning harbour views and carefully curated furnishings, our self-contained suites offer the perfect sanctuary in the city whilst still being an easy walking distance to some of Auckland's best eateries, shops and attractions. As with all Haka Hotels, the apartments are carefully crafted to maximize your experience of New Zealand’s cities.
Our hotel looks mighty swanky but after that crazy long flight, you ladies and gents might need some r and r for a bit. {and a peaceful day before we meet up with Elle and maybe her daughter Caitlin.for diinner at Boldrums.
We're having dinner at Boldrum's Kitchen, supposed to have a great selection of food choices. Hope your appetite is back. Jet lag is murder. I've been told they have “Coffee Kick Starter , that works for me.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g255106-d8841933-Reviews-Bodrum_Ki...


Oh, I have always wanted to go to New Zealand. I'd also love to meet Elle - on hiatus , so I am on board... or rather, on flight. I am also up for that "Coffee Kick Starter" Lyn's a sly fox . I had a good giggle over the choice of restaurant in the New Lynn area of Auckland.... well done!
The hotel is lovely. I am not sure if I want a nap or a swim first... probably a swim. It is summer here.... Oh, now that is fine, fine, fine. Here at home schools are closed today... the second ice storm in less than a week. I could use some sun and temperatures well over 20 degrees C.

Touring Hobitton and Lord of the Rings scenery would be a delight.... any other fans? There is a lot of beauty in this place.
https://hairyfeetwaitomo.co.nz/

Gotta check out the local coffee shops and a bookshop. I know Elle - on hiatus would know the best ones. I checked out some of the more independent shops:
https://concreteplayground.com/auckland/arts-entertainment/culture/ten-of-the-be...

I'd love to check out some local authors. I'd also love to people watch and take some time to write.


Soundtrack of My Life

Beautiful - Mercy Me


A little inspiration and a pick me up. Mercy Me is one of my favourite Contemporary Christian bands. I find I like listening to this type of music because it gives me the upbeatness of pop music, but the words are positive and inspiring. In a world where things can get so dark and negative one needs to be able to see the light the world does actually have... and it comes from the goodness of loving people... regardless of their religious affiliation.
Goodness is light. Goodness is love. And LOVE wins every time.

© Copyright 2019 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951942-New-Zealand