*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952318-Hawaii
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#952318 added February 17, 2019 at 9:40pm
Restrictions: None
Hawaii
30 Day Blogging Challenge

It was a long nine and a half hours but we here in Hawaii, Waikoloa to be exact. I booked us at the King's Land, it's a Hilton property.. It's a 500gps nite.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60608-d1404166-Reviews-Kings_Land_by_H...
While you're catching up on some sleep, could I impose on you to drop Fivesixer a note in your blog entry telling him what you've been up. Kind of a quick summary of the first half of the month.Thanks. We're going to be quite busy on Sunday, so I would take advantage of the down time.

Having bought some snorkel gear in New Zealand, I am eager to head to the beach - Waialea Beach. More sun and swimming for me. I will find a shady spot and catch up on a little sleep as well, but I was lucky enough to get some sleep on the plane. I can sleep anywhere... I have been blessed with that ability. I love the craggy rocks and the trees that seem to wind themselves over the sand. The water is plenty calm today and the shade is inviting.
https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g60588-d2226954-Reviews-Waialea_Bea...

I picked up a bit of food on my way to the beach.... another picnic. The Island Gourmet Market was a blast to walk through. The hard part was picking only enough for a lunch. I finally decided on a sandwich and fresh fruit - local produce - pineapple, mango... yummy! The Hawaiian coffee is great. I had one to go and had them fill my thermos. This is my day people. https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review-g60608-d8786374-Reviews-Island_Gour...

In the evening a few of my other virtual travellers are getting ready to explore some nightlife, I tag along. We venture over to the Lava Lava Beach Club for Pina Collodas and some excellent food. Our view out on the patio is amazing. Lyn's a sly fox and I even managed to find a few furry cats to pet. There was also live music and dancing. I even managed to get in a game of Jenga - an extra large size pieces.... that increased the stress of toppling the tower even more! But it was fun. We kept the night early. Tomorrow is supposed to be a big day.


Soundtrack of My Life

Another song I love the beat to, but can't stand the words... Star Boy by The Weekend. And who calls themselves 'The Weekend'?? Oh and the official video has a killing at the beginning... what's up with that??
I found a 'clean' version


Funny... the 'clean' version has no real video; just the album cover. That is probably for the best anyway.
I like songs with a good beat and excellent lyrics. This song only has the good beat. I would not wast my money buying any of this artist's stuff. I'm sure enough people do.




© Copyright 2019 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952318-Hawaii