*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954138-Trustworthiness-Life-on-Mars-and-Telepathic-Communications
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#954138 added March 11, 2019 at 1:53pm
Restrictions: None
Trustworthiness, Life on Mars, and Telepathic Communications
Kamál (Perfection), 10 ‘Alá’ (Loftiness) 175 B.E. - Monday, March 11, 2019

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer

PROMPT: March 11th - To live a fulfilled life, the most important virtue is ______. Fill in the blank and defend your answer.

Trustworthiness

The most important virtue is trustworthiness. Trustworthiness is the chief of virtues, because without it nothing can be accomplished. Trustworthiness takes courage to practice because it is more than simply being trustworthy with other people and with God, it also encourages individuals to be trustworthy with themselves and their goals. It encourages individuals to bring themselves to account each day to determine how trustworthy they are. Trustworthiness motivates individuals to do do their best and pursue their passions.

"The fourth Ṭaráz concerneth trustworthiness. Verily it is the door of security for all that dwell on earth and a token of glory on the part of the All-Merciful. He who partaketh thereof hath indeed partaken of the treasures of wealth and prosperity. Trustworthiness is the greatest portal leading unto the tranquility and security of the people. In truth the stability of every affair hath depended and doth depend upon it. All the domains of power, of grandeur and of wealth are illumined by its light."
Bahá’u’lláh, 1

GROUP
Blogging Circle of Friends   (E)
A group for WDC bloggers.
#1901868 by Lyn's a sly fox

DAY 2304: Use these words in your entry: Mars, life, mercy, independence, forgiveness, grace.

Life on Mars

Lately I've encountered several news stories about life on Mars. One of them ask the question "Is/was there life on Mars?" and another was about Mars being humanity's plan 2. To answer the first question, I think there could be life on Mars if there really is underground water or even water in Mars' polar caps. To find actually evidence of life on Mars we need a little more investigation by both robot rovers and human scientist on Mars.

As for Mars being humanity's plan 2, I don't think we need a plan 2. What we need is more people to practice their independence from dogma--both scientific and religious--by practicing the virtues of mercy, grace, and forgiveness toward their fellow human beings and themselves. It would also help if individuals began to investigate both scientific and religious truth for themselves.

GROUP
Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise  (E)
Blog City - Every Blogger's Paradise.
#1972895 by Lyn's a sly fox

Day 1910: Suppose there is a new venture in communications area such as telepathic communications, which some already claim it exists. What do you think about it? Is it possible and can you live with it if it were widely used?

Telepathic Communications

I think telepathic communications is possible. I, also, believe that humanity--at this point in time--is too immature to deal with this type of communications. I suspect (and this is my personal opinion) that telepathy is or maybe a spiritual form of communications. This means that, until the human race is a little more mature, it will not be a common form of communications on the material/physical plane.

Footnotes
1  Tablets of Bahá’u’lláh, 4. Ṭarázát (Ornaments).


© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954138-Trustworthiness-Life-on-Mars-and-Telepathic-Communications