*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956548-A-Breath-of-Fresh-Air
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#956548 added April 14, 2019 at 5:11pm
Restrictions: None
A Breath of Fresh Air
Jamál (Beauty), 6 Jalál (Glory) 176 B.E. - Sunday, April 14, 2019

"Thy name is my healing, O my God, and remembrance of Thee is my remedy. Nearness to Thee is my hope, and love for Thee is my companion. Thy mercy to me is my healing and my succor in both this world and the world to come. Thou, verily, art the All-Bountiful, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise."
Baha’u’llah1

This is one of my favorite prayer. Reading or reciting it is a breath of fresh air. I like to recite it at night, after I turn out the light. It feels natural to recite this prayer before I fall asleep. It relaxes me, and encourages a good nights sleep.

Gratitude List For 6 Jalál

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletV* ...that my Bank of America checking account is not overdrawn today.
         *BulletV* ...for the boiled coffee I had this morning.
         *BulletV* ...that I was able to complete the article Why Aren’t There Any Miracles Anymore?   by Alan Dworak.
         *BulletV* ...for the birds that are singing on this beautiful April morning.
         *BulletV* ...that I was able to finish the article What We Can Learn from the Joseph of Scripture   by Tom Lysaght, which is the first article in the series Joseph’s Many-Colored Coat Fits Shakespeare  .
         *BulletV* ...for the Arizona sweet tea I had with my lunch.
         *BulletV* ...that I received a merit badge.
Merit Badge in Verdant
[Click For More Info]

Neva,

Here is the Verdant MB which comes to you as part of the Chocolate Truffles package which Jody recently gifted you. 

Rachel


Footnotes
1  Baha’i Prayers, p. 87.


© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956548-A-Breath-of-Fresh-Air