*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/957192-Easter-service
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#957192 added April 21, 2019 at 7:11pm
Restrictions: None
Easter service!
Easter service was great! There was worship in intervals of preaching. The choir was there. They sounded great. The lights were dim and Pastor Jimmy spoke out of the Word without us not following along. It was to dim anyway. lol. It was packed at church too! A handful of people were saved. That was cool. My friend Jared went to the sunrise service at 6 AM. I went to the third service so I didn’t run into him. I got prayer from Pastor Ken. It was brief. I talked to a girl there who I haven’t seen in a while named Rachel. She was there with her husband.

They just recently moved back to Vegas. I forget where they moved from. Rachel told me of this site called Fiverr.com that edits manuscripts including stories for a fee of five bucks. If I get my money’s worth, it may be below par. Plus I doubt they’ll go through my whole story.

Well, I got the attention from tech support. There is still one issue; my post page is set as my home page. I’ll clear that up. Now I must finish the training. lol. Once I get more acquainted with my art knowledge, I will do more posts.

I had my two cups of coffee and that was it. I ate nothing. I plan to have a cheese stuffed crust pizza for dinner. I’m hungry now though. Coffee is a natural laxative and apatite suppressant. That is why I didn’t feel the need to eat. I really should eat in the morning with my coffee. lol. Most Americans do not have breakfast. If we do, it is something like cereal or toast and that’s it.

It was drizzling when I stepped outside the church to leave. It didn’t rain significantly though. I wish it did. I also would have liked some lightning too.

Do you not know, that to whom you present yourselves to obey, you are that person’s slave whom you obey? But God be thanked that thought you were slaves of sin, you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine delivered you.

I think I missed some lines or so. That is just the beginning though. I have my other two collections of verses down pretty much.
Hit the PS4 for about thirty-five minutes. I was doing good. I messaged my PS friend asking him when he wants to fight. I didn’t give him time to respond. He’ll get back to me.
M0y mom’s stomach seems to be doing better. She just had some toast and she didn’t say it hurt at all.
Chad called yesterday night. He and his family were supposed to go to a buffet. I think they will try it next week.
Well, that’s it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/957192-Easter-service